i hope i feel like continuing into arc 3, i am excited to do a tournament thing that doesnt have shitty rules like “u lose ur out fun OVER”
why is every fucking tournament on da like this lol
macchabee said: that’s what tournaments mean though, right? Keep fighting and then when you’re eliminated, the winner progresses and the loser doesn’t. The risk provides extra incentive, imo.
err, there are other styles of tournaments than simply you lose you’re out. those others are the types that seem better suited to any group that wants to be about encouraging lots of participation, IMO.
17 Notes/ Hide
- mooeena likes this
- yuuya--sakazaki reblogged this from purplekecleon
- thesweetshipper likes this
- navrashf likes this
- navrashf said: Round-robin is great for that! Everyone plays everyone and the winner is the person who won the most out of all their matches.
- theperfectstorms likes this
- quieteagle likes this
- teamazure said: How about doing it like the wi-fi competition? Everyone starts with 1500 points. When you win you get points, when you lose you lose points. You have to do a minimum amount of battles and the one with most points at the end wins.
- dreadnaughtandco said: round robin tournaments, duh? you fight everyone, and the one with the most wins is the champion
- bluekeaton said: there are tournaments that round up the losing contestants that made it further into it and have them have an elimination round too.
- shikaro likes this
- shimi-changa likes this
- ogrefairyspokemon likes this
- sunsetthedragon likes this
- softmonkeychains said: Okay you totally in mood to spoil stuff I see lol
- macchabee said: that’s what tournaments mean though, right? Keep fighting and then when you’re eliminated, the winner progresses and the loser doesn’t. The risk provides extra incentive, imo.
- oxidization likes this
- purplekecleon posted this